Re: [opensuse] Strange KMail Behavior on 11.1
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 15:40:01 -0800
On Sunday January 18 2009, Carlos E. R. wrote:
On Sunday, 2009-01-18 at 06:23 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:

In the end, I'm back where I started, a huge burst of I/O and the
modification times of every single .index.ids file being updated
when KMail quits. This is really quite annoying.

I also verified that what's being written does not alter the contents,
at least insofar as the checksums of each of the 258 .index.ids files
are the same before and after shutting down KMail, while every one of
them has its modification time updated.

Probably by design :-P

Well, it never happened before I started using 11.1, and the mailboxes
and all configuration are the same as I was using on 10.0.

--
Cheers,
Carlos E. R.

Randall Schulz