[opensuse] SuSE 11 64 bit problem with Epson printer
  • From: Clive Rogers <c.rogers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 21:35:44 +0000
Hi All,

I have an Epson 670 printer which I know is a good one.
Worked flawlessly under 10.3 and still works under XP.

I recently upgraded the OS to 11.0 64 bit.
Yast2 sees the printer and installs all the software that I can see but will
not print no matter which ppd file I use.

Cups is installed. LPD and Cups are both in the choice for print out via
KMail.

Has anyone come across this problem and found a cure for it ?

I have done an internet search but nothing about the problem I have.

--
Clive.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/c.rogers/

Fighting for darker skies.