Re: [opensuse] Re: Kde4 - plasmoids not working
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:33:13 -0700
On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 17:18 +0100, jdd wrote:
Teruel de Campo MD a écrit :

http://en.opensuse.org/KDE4

looks so, but there too many unresoved dependency; yast wants top
unistall most of my usefull packages!

jdd

I did it and like Clayton said many problems seemed to be solved and new
one show up, or most likely is related to my unfamiliarity with kde4. I
like it a lot but so far I am testing it only.

The plasmoid with the system tray start to work after few attempts.
The application launcher with the "suse" type o menu stays open. I can
not close it. The classical menu works OK and after you use it you see
the gecko (well kde sign). Is there a way to do it with the suse menu?

There is more plasmoids available and some very interesting.

This afternoon I'll work more with it.

Compiz has not being broken and so far everything seems to be OK

-=terry=-