Re: [opensuse] Kde4 - plasmoids not working
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 07:46:36 -0700
On Sun, 2009-01-18 at 15:23 +0100, Clayton wrote:
nvidia 8800
compiz-fusion
opensuse 11.1 64b

Problem: system tray plasmoid freezes system and requires restart X and
resetting kde4

Which KDE4 are you using? You missed that bit, and the specific
release of KDE4 makes a huge difference whether these bits behave
reasonably or not... Is this KDE 4.1 from the standard repositories of
the ones from the Factory repo?

C.
Clayton,

version: 4.1.3-4.9

It is the one from the retail box IF it has not been upgraded with some
the online upgrades. I did not download anything from the factory. I am
using the community repositories only.

-=terry=-