Re: [opensuse] Kde 4.2 panel is just not usable
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 07:05:30 -0500
Clayton said the following on 01/17/2009 12:37 PM:

You don't need to wipe the whole .kde4 directory.. just two files in there...

Stop KDE4, and remove:
~/.kde4/share/config/plasmarc
~/.kde4/share/config/plasma-appletsrc

Then restart KDE4, and all will be back to defaults. Set things up
the way you like and it should not break anymore.

That's useful. I'll try that and see if it breaks when I add plasmoids
like battery monitor and rearrange for right-handedness.

Oh, the device notifier has stopped working too. Do you have a fix for
that short of nuking ~/.kde4 again?

--
Quality has to be caused, not controlled.
- Philip Crosby Reflections on Quality