Re: [opensuse] Thunderbird - Any way to dump all messages from a folder to a single file?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 11:50:23 +0100
David C. Rankin wrote:

Per,

I read the man page start to end and I didn't get that at all. I'm
glad it's there, but I sure didn't read that from the man page.

I agree, the man page could be better (as could so many of them). I
should have posted a couple of short examples first, then pointed you
to the man page.

Still, when it comes to processing a mailbox file, formail is exactly
the right tool.

--
/Per Jessen, Z├╝rich