Re: [opensuse] How to install Google Earth?
  • From: Ray Chen <swyear@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 10:14:49 +0800
http://www.google.com/linuxrepositories/
There's no google earth till now.
Only two packages in the repo (picasa and google-desktop)

2009/1/18 Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>:
On Saturday January 17 2009, Roman wrote:
On January 17, 2009 07:41:03 pm Randall R Schulz wrote:

I found an RPM for Google Desktop, so maybe Google will eventually
go that route for all their Linux software.

Roman

Randall Schulz

I would like to see it in the Google repo provided by openSUSE.

If you're talking about the repository I think you are, it's not
provided by Novell / openSUSE, but by Google themselves. Note the URLs:

- <http://dl.google.com/linux/rpm/stable/i386>
- <http://dl.google.com/linux/rpm/stable/x86_64>

Roman

Randall Schulz