Re: [opensuse] Graphics Problem in 11.1
  • From: Amedee Van Gasse <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:49:21 +0100
Prasun Dhara schreef:
My Configuration is as below

Intel P4 2GHz 845 GLVA Mother board 256 DDR RAM 40GB HDD LG 15"
Monitor

I have downloaded and installed OpenSuse 11.1 the problem I faced

1. First problem after installation system rebooted then screen goes
distorted totally. then i had to restart manually to get visible
desktop.

2. 2nd problem i got the visible desktop but some part of it like
system tray in the panel is not visible(and am sure that those icons
are set as visible)when i put mouse on it i can see the tip like
opensuse updater,kinternet tip etc) but i cant see thos icon in the
system tray

3. I had much much better experience with 11.0.I expected more
from11.1

Can anyone guess why this is happening with me..

Why does your mail have the following references?

This is confusing, because I can't see the connection with the Microsoft
TTF fonts.
Please don't reply to an existing thread if you are going to ask a
completele unrelated question. Srsly. It's confusing.

--
Amedee