[opensuse] Konqueror and Dolphin slow start up
  • From: Anton Aylward <anton.aylward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 08:55:23 -0500
It seems another side effect of my wipe-and-install is that Kinqueror
and Dolphin have a show start-up.

The window frame appears but it takes more than 10 seconds before the
contents appears.

There is a siiliar delay if I select an icon and go via Properties to
change the icon, the colour of the folder, for example.

Since is seems to be local to me, I'm sure its a config issue and not a
real bug, but I don't have some other reference to check against, so I'd
welcome suggestions as to where to look

--
The deepest sin against the human mind is to believe things without
evidence.