Re: [opensuse] Dolphin and File Selectio howto?
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:33:58 -0700
On Sat, 2009-01-17 at 11:32 +0100, Sven Burmeister wrote:
Am Freitag, 16. Januar 2009 20:24:08 schrieb Teruel de Campo MD:
Q. how do you select files in Dolphin ?

I see Crtl+A for all but for example *.ogg etc

You want a shortcut that selects only *.ogg? As there are more extensions
than
keys on the keyboard, how should that work?

I am sure is in front on my eye and I do not see it.

By clicking.

Sven
Sven, what do you mean by clicking? You do not mean one at each time, do
you?

Under konqueror in suse 11 you can
Ctrl+A and it selects all. The same is in 11.1 with Dolphin.
Crtl + and there I can *.ogg and it will select in that directory all
the ogg files and so on.

I have 3500 files in that directory with a mix of wav, ogg, mp4 and mp3.
I can do it using CLI but seems to be a basic function of a file manager
and I do not see it.

-=terry=-