[opensuse] Re: [*openSUSE-ID*] Tutorial : openSUSE Network Installation with PXE Boot
  • From: medwinz <medwinz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:24:40 +0700
On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Masim Vavai Sugianto <vavai@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I catch the problem while installing openSUSE 11.1 on broken Windows
system. It has no CD or DVD ROM. I may install the system by borrowed
the CD/DVD ROM from another PC or using external CD/DVD ROM or by
using openSUSE 11.1 LiveUSB [1], but I think it's a good chance to try
better method : Installing openSUSE 11.1 over network with PXE Boot.

http://vavai.net/2009/01/17/tutorial-opensuse-network-install-over-pxe-boot-a-complete-guide-part-i/

Vavai great job.
Clear and easy to understand tutorial :-)

regards,
medwinz