Re: [opensuse] trying to figure out how to share a data drive
George Olson wrote:

so I checked the permissions using the "mount" command in a terminal window
and this is what I got for the D drive:

/dev/sda2 on /windows/D type fuseblk
(rw,noexec,nosuid,nodev,allow_other,default_permissions,blksize=4096)

Can anyone help me figure out how to enable writing data to this
drive/partition?

Not sure about the mount comand (hardly ever used it).

However, you just want to make sure that your user has rights to the
drive. I did this on one of my home computers, which currently has SUSE
9.3 and Windows 2000 sharing a drive.

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request