Re: [opensuse] ATI Driver Surprise
  • From: Peter Bradley <p.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:11:38 +0000
Ysgrifennodd Rajko M.:
I did it and still no change in behavior.
I'll try that again when I wind out why ati installer breaks in the middle of
compilation. It stops when it can't copy file to directory. After removing
files it bombs out on the same place and files are again there, so it seems
like it is trying copy twice and in second attempt runs in its own file, and
stops.

Doesn't work for me either, but I'm on SUSE 10.3 rather than 11 and
using the build from the ati repo for 10.3, so maybe it's not relevant.

Still annoying that I only get frame speeds around 250, though.

Cheers

Peter