[opensuse] (OT) which virtual machine that better.
  • From: "Arie Reynaldi Z" <reymanx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:48:22 +0000
Hi all,

Maybe its slightly ot, what virtual machine that better, I'm trying to build
entry level vm, only with dual core with 2GB memory, no SAN, only have 2-3
virtual servers. I thought Xen that comes with opensuse or SLES is good enough,
but then I see vmware esx-i come with free and well known vendor, also with
very small requirement (cmiiw). Have anyone of this list members have run vm
(anykind) for real live servers? Would you share about performance,
managebility, etc ?

Regards,
-ARZ™-

Sent from my BlackBerry®