Re: [opensuse] Fingerprint reader and 10.3
Jim Cunning wrote:
I have an HP X86_64 laptop running 10.3 still. Is it possible to configure
the fingerprint reader with this release? Shows up "not configured" in Yast
HW scan. Google search didn't seem to provide any useful links.didn't
remember when she

On my HP NW9440 (32-bit) I've never been able to configure it. (10.3
currently) - I think it is an Authentec model, if that helps. I kind of
gave up, as I always forget my fingerprint and have to write it down.

http://tuxmobil.org/laptop_fingerprint_reader_linux.html

http://home.gna.org/aes2501/index_en.html

http://www.bioapi.org/

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request