Re: [opensuse] 11.1+kde3.5 suspend to disk fails sometimes
  • From: Lars Müller <lmuelle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:28:30 +0100
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:05:45PM +0100, Günter Dannoritzer wrote:

I have a problem with my openSUSE 11.1 x86_64 installation that
sometimes the suspend to disk function does not work. When I initiate
it, the screen saver comes up and the computer behaves like it just got
looked. When I login again, there is a window in kde saying that the
suspend failed.

Do you have enough swap space to store the current memory content?

You might reduce the required memory by closing some applications
(Firefox?).

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]