Re: [opensuse] Re: Unable to login after fingerprint reader configuration
On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 17:33 -0600, Xavier Callejas wrote:
Fernando Costa wrote:

After configuring the fingerprint reader, I'm unable to login to my user
session. I got the login screen, write the password and nothing happens,
neither with the password nor the fingerprint.I'm using openSUSE 11.1,
and KDE 4.

Hi,

Sorry to spam, I just want to say that I have the same problem, I had not
filled any bug report about this yet.

I had to disable my fingerprint again in YaST in order to be able to login
again.

Just an opposite signal.
Installed at work a new laptop with has a fingerprintreader with 11.1.
As i found a ysat2 module, i thought to give it a try, and it just
works. Only thing is, that the reader is sometimes rather picky, as it
give quite some false negatives. Could login with a password after a
failure without any problem....

hw