Re: [opensuse] suspend to disk / knetworkmanager problem
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 16:23:24 +0100 (CET)

On Thursday, 2009-01-15 at 16:35 +0200, Sampsa Riikonen wrote:

Dear List,

I have a manually configured eth0 wire connection in my knetworkmanager.
Every time after "suspend to disk", I have problems with the network
connection..

even "ping google.com" reports 100% packet loss. It seems there
is no network at all. I have tried everything.. restarting knetworkmanager,
pluggin/unpluggin the ethernet cable, nothing works.
Only thing that works is to reboot my computer.. not very convenient though.

Try configuring the network in yast, via ifup or traditional way. Then, you might try configuring to remove kernel module prior to hibernation.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.