Re: [opensuse] Re: How to Mount External Drives Manually?
  • From: "Amedee Van Gasse" <amedee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 14:57:49 +0100 (CET)
On Thu, January 15, 2009 10:27, jdd wrote:
Amedee Van Gasse a écrit :

shell prompt. Worst of all, you notice that your stick is already
mounted
read/write! This is on an unknown system that you know nothing about.

so you want security and you use an unknown system? on the beginning,
use a sd card with write tab locked, then be aware you expose all your
files to copy...

You didn't read my little story, did you?
Was it about me, or was it about someone else?

If you wish to comment on the story, you're welcome over there:
http://www.paeps.cx/weblog/Linux/fuck_ubuntu.html

--
Amedee