[opensuse] Perhaps <OT>: Visual Basic into MONO
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:38:31 +0100
Perhaps this is off topic. Does anyone on this list have experience with
importing MS Visual Basic 6 code into MONO? I have been asked by an
engineer about getting it into MS .NET, and I suggested that since a
change was going to happen, why not explore MONO as well. Should I hide
behind my desk? I confess to having zip VB experience. I am a C/asm/Tcl
type.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Krukmakargatan 21
P.O. Box 17009
SE-104 62 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

--

"On two occasions I have been asked (by members of Parliament!),
'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures,

And remember:

It is like talking about a large city with all construction finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.