Re: [opensuse] Microsoft fonts
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 20:05:35 -0500

Oi, wheres the moderator for this list. This list is hard enough to
get through without silly chat discussions going on. (btw, go
wikipedia "executable" and just except the entry given there)

You must be new here.

RRS

woiiiii, Randall wins the prize today !!

Made me laugh and there is little enough of that in the world
( I'd have poked you on the OT list.. but thought it might lose *something* in
translation )