[opensuse] Re: Unable to login after fingerprint reader configuration
  • From: Xavier Callejas <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 17:33:46 -0600
Fernando Costa wrote:

After configuring the fingerprint reader, I'm unable to login to my user
session. I got the login screen, write the password and nothing happens,
neither with the password nor the fingerprint.I'm using openSUSE 11.1,
and KDE 4.

Hi,

Sorry to spam, I just want to say that I have the same problem, I had not
filled any bug report about this yet.

I had to disable my fingerprint again in YaST in order to be able to login
again.

rgds.