Re: [opensuse] Microsoft fonts
  • From: Manne Merak <mannemerak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 00:05:11 +0200
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Wednesday 2009 January 14 14:35:33 Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Wednesday January 14 2009, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:

They are executable, but it doesn't make much sense to set their
executable bit.

If they were, it would. They are not, and it does not.

I disagree with this statement. However, I think it is a matter of opinion.

BTW, IANAL.

Oi, wheres the moderator for this list.
This list is hard enough to get through without silly chat discussions
going on.
(btw, go wikipedia "executable" and just except the entry given there)