Re: [opensuse] KDE 4.2 Review
John Andersen wrote:
On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 11:00 PM, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2009/1/14 Kai Ponte <kai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

http://adymo.blogspot.com/2009/01/kde4-review-from-inside-out-part-1.html

Very honest write up. I find it surprising that he did not file bugs
on the issues that he mentions, rather, that he "hopes" the issues
will be solved in KDE 4.3.

--
Dotan Cohen

When even KDE developers don't file bugs it says something about the
value of that process.

No - that's normal.

As a former developer and now a manager of teams of developers, I know
that not all bugs get formally listed. That's just human nature.

It goes something like this:

coder 1: Oops! I found the dual-iniline-ifiniferator-widget control
doesn't symbolically link to the static class output in a serialized manner.
<cubicle junkie looks over shoulder>
coder 1: Yo! Bob! Can you check the references in the ifiniferator class?
<long pause - much Jolt is consumed>
coder 2: Duuude...
<anohter pause>
.coder 2: ..okay! Got it! I'll fix it now.
coder 1: Thanks!

--
kai

a turn signal is a statement, not a request