Re: [opensuse] FTP How?
  • From: Richard <ricreig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 11:01:58 -0500
On Tue January 13 2009 8:18:00 pm Anders Johansson wrote:
mount -o bind /mnt/nfs/asus/raidbox/Multimedia/Audio/Music /srv/ftp/Music

Thankyou Anders. By configuring FTP so as to allowing access outside of
/srv/ftp, I assume you mean to NOT chroot validated users. Can this be done
without affecting anonymous users which go to my repositories mirrors? Right
now, authenticated users go to /srv/ftp and anonymous users go to
/raid/repositories.

In the meantime, I'll give your #2 suggestion a try and see if that will also
work. It does allow less flexibility (read ease of maintenance) in that I
have to remember to mount additional links and not use symlinks in FTP.

Again, thanks

Richard