Re: [opensuse] MediaWiki For openSUSE 11.1?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:55:30 -0800

You know http://software.opensuse.org/searc h? Search for mediawiki
in 11.1 and you'll get a hit.

Maybe you do, but I don't.

Wait... It's CASE-SENSITIVE? Why on Earth!

There's something weird there. I tried more than once in recent days
with MediaWiki and got nothing. When I tried it before making that
reply I tried with "mediawiki" and got hits. But now I see that is _is_
case IN-sensitive. So what changed in the past couple of days? Someone
added these packages? The index was rebuilt?

Oh, well, I'm already in the configuration process with the tarball
install.

Randall Schulz