Re: [opensuse] MediaWiki For openSUSE 11.1?
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:09:10 +0100
Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Tuesday January 13 2009, Per Jessen wrote:
Randall R Schulz wrote:
However neither appear to have MediaWiki included.

Is anybody else running / trying to run MediaWiki on openSUSE 11.1?

Yeah, but I just downloaded the tarball and extracted it.

C'est la vie.

This is why I defer installing new systems as long as possible...

I have to say - with mediawiki, moodle and other similar php-only
applications, I always just install the tarball. It's just as easy,
and I don't see much need for package management, dependencies and all
that.

/Per

--
/Per Jessen, Zürich