Re: [opensuse] MediaWiki For openSUSE 11.1?
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:42:14 -0800
On Saturday January 10 2009, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Randall R Schulz escribió:
it seems like something that ought to be
included in the distribution.

It was included, but has been removed and it is not coming back, PHP
applications are a mayor pain in the back to maintain, zillions of
security problems, too much workload.. You have to look for it in
server:php:applications for now on.

Well, I can't say I agree with the logic. You just displace the work
onto everyone who needs to run this software, and it is very widely
used, far from some obscure, little-used package.

Anyway, I don't know how to interpret "... look for it in
server:php:applications ..." Where do I look?

Randall Schulz