Re: [opensuse] How to Mount External Drives Manually?
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 16:31:13 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2009-01-13 at 06:10 -0800, Randall R Schulz wrote:

On Monday January 12 2009, Carlos E. R. wrote:

Yes, but you mention both 11.1 and 10.0, and mention that the upgrade
broke... so I don't know if you are still on 10.0 or you managed to
upgrade to 11.1

Sorry, "broke the camel's back" is an Enlish colloquialism meaning that
was the issue that tipped the balance from not doing something
(upgrading) to doing it.

I probably should not have said "upgrade," since this is a completely
clean installation. I even re-created all my settings in a new home
directory (except for KMail, which I transferred in toto / en masse to
my new (11.1) home directory).

I see.

My English is not that good, you know, it is 2 AM here, and I'm a bit
sleepy. So humour me: what version are you interested in?

Sorry for the confusion. For the record, your English has always seemed
much better than a lot of people who have it as a native tongue.

No problem, and thanks :-)
I try to keep up, but I know I will always have dificulties now and then.

(Now get some sleep!)

Ha, now it is "siesta" time here ;-)

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.