Re: [opensuse] Retail box opensuse 11.1 ??
  • From: Teruel de Campo MD <chusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:14:12 -0700
On Tue, 2009-01-13 at 15:33 +0100, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Tuesday 13 January 2009 15:28:21 Teruel de Campo MD wrote:
What is the purpose of the CD that comes with the DVD installation. It
says commercial software. There you have the epson proprietary drivers
and java etc. I can get those from the repositories. Is this a way to
install the whole thing from dvd/cd media without connection? or they

Correct.

are packages that are only available in the retail box?. I assume is the
first one correct?

AFAIK there's no package not also on the online repository.

Andreas

Andreas Happy New Year! and we really appreciate all the work you do.

OK thxs

-=terry(Denver)=-