Re: [opensuse] howto 'diff' a filetree
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <robin.listas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 14:50:34 +0100 (CET)

On Tuesday, 2009-01-13 at 14:19 +0100, Petr Uzel wrote:

or xxdiff :)

It is not part of the distro.

Yes, but it is in BuildService.

On "home" dirs. I never install anything from home dirs unless told by the owner, they may be for testing bugzillas. A home has a meaning of private.

Mmmm... as far as I can see, it doesn't have any activity in sourceforge
since 2006-07

May be it is so old that it has no bugs anymore :)

Not really, there are reports unanswered:

# Anonymous created the compile issue: realloc was not declared in this
scope artifact, 2 months ago
# skyrush created the Horizontal diffs shown for non-differing end of line
artifact, 3 months ago

etc.

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.