[opensuse] Amarok2 and the mysqle error
  • From: Hugo Palma <hugo.m.palma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 10:10:16 +0000
I'm running openSUSE 11.1 64b with KDE4.
I'm getting the amarok2 error where the collection is always shown
empty and i get an error message like this:

[ERROR!] Tried to perform query on uninitialized MySQLe

I've found other people com complaining of the same error and the
solution for most seems t have been to either to get a more recent
mysql package or compile amarok from SVN. Does this mean that amarok2
doesn't work at all on openSUSE out-of-the-box ?

Thanks.