Re: [opensuse] Microsoft fonts
  • From: Dave <diacobel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:41:20 -0800 (PST)
Just an update. I used the link and got the fetchmsttfonts.sh script. This
script was located on the openSUSE website and is the Microsoft fonts install
script for the openSUSE 11.0 distribution. The script worked fine and now I
have Microsoft fonts on my 11.1 install. I am not sure why, but the pullin
script for the Microsoft fonts did not work in the 11.1 install.

Thanks for all of the help in getting this resolved.

Dave