Re: [opensuse] I'm getting spam that has been cleared by www.dnswl.org
  • From: Per Jessen <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:16:18 +0100
Carlos E. R. wrote:

I have no idea how to know which of the received headers
spamassassin thinks it is good. And if I learn who it is, I do not
know either how to tell the folk of that white list they should
blacklist it.

Is it possible that that email was relayed via the suse mailserver,
and that those are whitelisted by dnswl.org?

Yes, I think that is the case, for the one tagged "HI"; it was sent to
my opensuse.org alias. I got two others tagged MED and LO.

mx1.suse.de = 195.135.220.2 is listed as HI at dnswl.org.

What I have done is I lowered the score tenfold, I don't think we can
trust that score that much as to give it "-8" points. If it gives high
scores to any opensuse.org address, when it works as a remailer, it
doesn't make sense.

The right thing would be to have the opensuse.org mail handled by a
separate server, IMHO.

--
/Per Jessen, Zürich