Re: [opensuse] Two 11.1 Installation Problems
Hi,

On Sun, Jan 11, 2009 at 09:56:19AM +0200, dilogsys@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello Folks!

Both of these questions were addressed at various times on the list over the
last few months - but I have no choice but to raise them again. I am not even
writing from my normal Linux box - which is not in the best of health.
<SNIP>
Problem 2: Midnight commander refuses to come up at all. It just hangs. I
checked it by opening a full screen text mode session - it didn't work there
either. I found nothing helpful in man mc. Again, any takers on this one?

mc is my most heavily used text mode management tool, so I've really ground
to a halt.

You should :

1) run strace -o mc.strace mc and then look where mc hangs (or post
the generated file here)
2) open a bugreport

--
Best regards / s pozdravem