Re: [opensuse] unblock webmin user
  • From: Linux <hans.linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 15:37:36 +0700
Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Hi Mr./Mrs./Miss "Linux", :-)

You've replyed only to me, but not to the list. ;-)

Linux wrote:
Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Linux wrote:
is there any way to unblock webmin user?? by user or by IP address.
You can add webmin users from webmin UI. Login to webmin and go to
Webmin -> Webmin Users. You can create new webmin users or "Convert
Unix
to Webmin users".

Best,

that's the problem. i can't login to webmin anymore. my webmin was set
for one user only, and not root user.

See /etc/webmin/miniserv.users . In my environment, in which root user
can login to webmin, it is described as below:

root:x:0:::::::0:0

I don't know exactly this will work or not, but, why don't you add the
line to your miniserv.users and restart webmin ?

Best,

sory.... accident :P
ok will try that