Re: [opensuse] Firefox Java plugin misbehaving
  • From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 08:50:25 +0100
Hello Allen,

As far as I can see on java.sun.com, Java 1.6 update 11 (the version
currently installed on my laptop) is the latest available.

Or did you have something else in mind ?

Ph. A.

Allen Zhu wrote:
No,

But you could try downloading and updating to the latest version by
downloading the rpm file from java.sun.com...

Allen Zhu
allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx

Joan Crawford - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar.
Everything I earn, I spend."