Re: [opensuse] Re: Media mystery.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:21:43 -0500
Charles Philip Chan wrote:
"Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

You're right! I finally gave up.....no way can it be copied.

Instead of copying it, have you tried dumping the stream with mplayer?

Thought about it.....but hadn't gotten there yet. I may try
that....thanks. 'Not something I've had to play with....yet. ;)

Fred

--
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to