Re: [opensuse] Media mystery.
  • From: "Fred A. Miller" <fmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 01:00:05 -0500
Matthias Bach wrote:
Hi!

Am Donnerstag, 8. Januar 2009 10:11 schrieb Fred A. Miller:
It is strange....going to look at it later to view stats of the video
dir. Whatever is going on, there's no way to copy it.

And another customer screwed ...

You're right! I finally gave up.....no way can it be copied.

Fred

--
"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to