Re: [opensuse] GTK issue in OSS 11.1 causes Firefox print to crash
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 21:01:02 -0600
On Sunday 11 January 2009 07:58:06 pm Moby wrote:
Running Firefox 3.05 on openSuse 11.1. Any time I do a file -> print
preview or file -> print, Firefox crashes. Is anyone else seeing this?

I had run into a similar problem with openSuse 10.3, and fiddling with
different gtk versions helped resolve this - I hope this is a similar
issue and someone can report a known good GTK version that alleviates
this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help,

I have no problems from KDE3, on 32 bit 11.1 system, default printing options.

Is it possible that some specific page, or type of pages crash Firefox.
I had that, but I didn't find out how to reproduce crash.
The same web page visited after crash would work fine.

--
Regards, Rajko