[opensuse] GTK issue in OSS 11.1 causes Firefox print to crash
  • From: Moby <moby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:58:06 -0600
Running Firefox 3.05 on openSuse 11.1. Any time I do a file -> print preview or file -> print, Firefox crashes. Is anyone else seeing this?

I had run into a similar problem with openSuse 10.3, and fiddling with different gtk versions helped resolve this - I hope this is a similar issue and someone can report a known good GTK version that alleviates this problem.

Thanks in advance for any help,

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin