Re: [opensuse] Biju's Calendar
  • From: "Rajko M." <rmatov101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 18:44:49 -0600
On Sunday 11 January 2009 01:07:13 pm Ken Schneider wrote:
Biju P pecked at the keyboard and wrote:
Hi

Click on the link below and please enter your birthday for me. I am
creating a birthday list of all my friends and family.
W T F is this? Looks like a piece of spam to me.

I could be scam in development, or just naive kid that didn't understand what
I wrote in another mail. Who knows.

Attempt to phish on a Linux mail list sounds pretty desperate, like deer
hunting in Sahara.

It can be just a troll bait that we swallowed ;-)

Ctrl-u, nslookup, whois tell nothing special.

--
Regards, Rajko