[opensuse] libmagickwand
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:19:37 +0100
I think the -devel package for libmagickwand is not present for 11.1. I looked on the media and did a search on opensuse.org. The file I am looking for is /usr/include/wand/magick-wand.h. Am I looking in the wrong place for a package possible called something like libMagickWand1-devel-6.4.3.6-5.3?

--
Roger Oberholtzer

OPQ Systems / Ramböll RST

Ramböll Sverige AB
Kapellgränd 7
P.O. Box 4205
SE-102 65 Stockholm, Sweden

Office: Int +46 8-615 60 20
Mobile: Int +46 70-815 1696

And remember:

It is like talking about large city with all constructions finished.
Not impossible, but very unlikely.