Re: [opensuse] Re: Please Help
  • From: "Allen Zhu" <allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:28:37 -0800
Hello,

Seems as if everyone is pointing to software converters.

I usually use Media-Convert at http://www.media-convert.com to convert
files and the quality is pretty good without installing any software
and is pretty fast too!

I think that you should go check it out...

Allen Zhu
allen.jaloola@xxxxxxxxx

Zsa Zsa Gabor - "I'm a great housekeeper. I get divorced. I keep the house."

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 10:32 AM, Charles Philip Chan