Re: [opensuse] Logitech WebCam and gspca, image is mirrored
  • From: Mike McMullin <mwmcmlln@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2009 14:54:07 -0500
On Thu, 2009-01-08 at 16:26 +0900, Satoru Matsumoto wrote:
Hi Mike,

Mike McMullin wrote:
I've noticed that when I use my Logitech webcam that the image is
mirrored right to left in amsn, kopete isn't seeing it, and camorama
cannot properly access it. How do I get it to provide the correct
image?

"Mini HOWTO for WEBCAMS (gspcav driver)" by LuisC-SM on the Forum may
help you. ;-)

http://forums.opensuse.org/applications/multimedia/403772-mini-howto-webcams-gspcav-driver.html

Well that helps to get it to work in Ekiga, but the image is still
mirrored, left to right. I noticed that the driver module is supplied
in the pae kernel, so I'm thinking of filing a bug report.