Re: [opensuse] Please Help
On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 09:29:26AM +0530, Hayath wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone suggest me how to convert MP3 into AAC format in suse 11.1, I am
new to suse, just abandoned win XP and entered new home of suse, KDE, Ubuntu
is nice but i dint like Gnomes Foot mark. . ,

Hi,

you can use Perl Audio Converter. Just install pacpl (from Packman).
http://opensuse-community.org/Package_Sources/Packman

You could also install some of these :
pacpl-amarok | Perl Audio Converter - Amarok extension
pacpl-dolphin | Dolphin extension for Perl Audio Converter
pacpl-kmdr | Perl Audio Converter - Kommander Interface
pacpl-konqueror | Konqueror extension for Perl Audio Converter

HTH

--
Best regards / s pozdravem

Petr Uzel, Packages maintainer