[opensuse] X fails to load in XEN under openSUSE 11.1
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:29:57 -0500
I asked this in the forums but I didn't get a reply so I figured I would ask
here. When I boot into XEN X fails to load on the screen where X usually is
all I get is a blinking cursor. My processor is a AMD Turion 64 x2 and in the
BIOS virtualization is enabled. The graphics card is a nivdia card and I do
have the proprietary drivers installed. I don't know if this is caused by an
incorrect setup, I installed XEN during the install of openSUSE and according
to the YaST module XEN is ready to use, or if it is a bug.
  • No further messages