[opensuse] Re: Firefox 3.X 100% CPU usage makes it unusable - urgent fix required
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:36:36 +0100
LLLActive@xxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi all,

Can someone assist me to sort out a 100% CPU usage by FireFox. It

I have such problems:

* at some moment firefox don't anymore browse nothing. at the same
moment, knoqueror is perfectly able to browse the same pages.

* When I stop Firefox, I can see for a long time two processes
running, one with up to 50% cpu (on a dualcore). If I kill them all
come back good

I can't get rid of the flash plugin (I use mainly firefox to browse
videos)

idea?
jdd

--