[opensuse] Re: Info : VirtualBox Tutorial
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:31:27 +0100
Masim "Vavai" Sugianto a écrit :
I'm writing VirtualBox installation tutorial for a reference.

http://vavai.net/2009/01/09/tutorial-virtualbox-on-opensuse-111-part-1/

I know there were too many article about VirtualBox installation how
to. It's also describe on wiki but I keep writing as my reference and
writing is my hobby :-)

notice two tricks:

* you may have situations where virtualbox don't start anymore. May be
the /tmp/.vbox* files are root propertie and you have to remove these
files (or change the owner) to be able to start (often come when you
tryed to start virtualbox as root)

* do *not* include your usb mouse or usb external drive in the
virtualbox (non ose) usb list, this makes the hole system unstable

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org