Re: [opensuse] What is the status of fish:// in KDE4?
  • From: Joop Beris <j.beris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:34:03 +0100
On Friday 09 January 2009 05:19:27 David C. Rankin wrote:

Does anybody know when fish:// will be fixed in KDE4? I have a number of
apps, quanta, etc.. that need fish, not to mention just jumping on
konqueror to go get files from the office from home. Where can I find more
information on this?

Hi David,

I also use fish:// a lot to transfer files from home to office and vice versa.
As far as I can tell, it works nicely with Dolphin and also with Konqueror
under KDE4. Dolphin is version 1.1. Konqueror is version 4.1.3, release 69.2
(same KDE version).

I haven't had any problems yet.

HTH,

Joop